Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Madeline Spohr

I am not really that involved in the mommy blogger community, but there are a few blogs that I read. This is one of them.

I never had a child in the NICU. I did not deal with the same daily struggles, but a fellow mother, I relate to Heather very much. Now she is dealing with a loss I can't even begin to fathom.

Here
is a tribute video to her beautiful daughter who died last week.

It would be hard to escape the news as it has proliferated the blogosphere these past few days and while I am sure the outpouring of support must provide some comfort, the amount of pain they are going through--and have yet to go through--is unimagineable.

It makes no sense. There is nothing to say that will make it any less heartbreaking, so I am just trying to take an opportunity to take stock and be appreciative and help keep the memory of this sweet little girl alive.

No comments: