Friday, February 6, 2009

Ch Ch Changes

This morning we got up at 7 a.m. and all piled into the playroom/office. Ani was sitting up, playing with his toys, Sam was making breakfast in her play kitchen and bringing food to him. R and I watched in awe. This is why we had our kids so close together. It was beautiful.

Yes, after five months of frustration and annoyance, things are coming together. I think i have the hang of this whole "mom of two" thing. They nap at the same time most days, they both go to bed at the same time and now they are getting along and--dare I say it--almost playing together. It is nothing short of a miracle.

Watching them interact--Ani's face so bright and happy when his sister is around, Sammy always thoughtful and worried about her brother--has convinced me that 18 months between kids may not be so crazy after all.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh, this post gives me so much hope. There might be a light at the end of the tunnel after all.