Tuesday, July 29, 2008

a Little Amendment

And more important than not asking me if I have popped, I also ask that you please, please, please not share your birth horror stories.

I am very happy for you that your sister's best friend's cousin's daughter's good friend from camp survived the emergency C-section of the 12-pound baby she had 23 days post-due-date after having contractions for three days straight, but I really do not need to hear about it.

We can chat about it after my labor. Or never.

2 comments:

halloweenlover said...

Darn it! I thought maybe baby would have the same birthday as me, but I wouldn't have asked : )

Good luck. I'm sending cervix dilating thoughts your way. We'll have to do our outing after he arrives, so hopefully it is soon.

Try to enjoy the last few days, and find some air conditioning!

Kristi said...

Those are the worst, aren't they? I keep hearing "my friend's cousin's aunt had twins born at 30 weeks and although they were small and spent 2 months in the NICU, they were JUST FINE." Uh-huh.

I don't want to hear it!