Monday, December 11, 2006

Posting While Impatient

Okay, so this nine months thing? SUCKS. She has been a grain of rice, a grape, a softball, a zygote, a fetus. Now she is a crazy kicker, who makes my stomach do the funniest things. And she is FOUR POUNDS this week (32 weeks). I am SO ready to hold her. So ready to have my baby here and be her mommy. Eight weeks seems like an eternity. It is hard to believe that even after I get through the holidays, I STILL have another month to go. I have not been this excited since I was a little kid the night before Christmas (at my catholic grandparents). I have that can't sleep, crazy anticipation feeling that makes me want to jump up and scream. How can I focus on anything other than her? I want her to be healthy, but I also want to see her! And hold her! And rock her! Agh!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Yes, "the waiting is the hardest part." Before you know it, though, she'll be here. :)