Friday, August 29, 2008

Laughing to Myself

Ah, social networking websites. It is such a new millenium thing. I just love it.

About five weeks ago, I noticed that my 145 friends had been whittled down to 144, but I did not have time to figure out who had "defriended" me.

Today, completely by accident, I happened to discover it was someone I was once close with but am no longer. I had to stop and laugh to myself. Is this really what we have come to? Do we now tell one another that we are no longer friends by deleting their facebook accounts?

And finally, are we in 6th grade? Because I am pretty sure that was the last time I had an experience so immature.

Has anyone else had something like this happen to them? There may be a story here....

3 comments:

Diet Cokehead said...

I get defriended all the time, and the worst is when you get put up on limited profile...I HATE IT

Unknown said...

HA! I blogged about something similar the other day when I noticed someone had unsubscribed from my personal blog.

Unknown said...

Oh NO!! People can tell when you put them on limited profile?? I thought I was being sneaky.