Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pictures of You...***Updated

This blog is getting too word-rich and photo-poor. I seek to amend that with the following:









She is learning to walk, although a more in-depth post on this issue in the works. As for me, I have the spring fever oh-so-bad. I have now officially entered denial of winter, a state in which I wear flip-flops, get pedicures, forgoe my jacket and work out outside in the freezing cold all because it SHOULD be spring, dammit!

Give my latest post at Shoe Tube some love please!

****Update: I had my 20-week midwife appointment today. I am HALFWAY through this pregnancy. I have put on 14 pounds since the beginning. They were happy. I wanted to cry. All of my scans were normal, though and the baby looks to be a very healthy little boy with a heartbeat today of about 160 BPM.

5 comments:

Gal on the Go said...

I can't believe how much she's grown! What a beautiful little girl. Hope to see both of you soon.

Unknown said...

She is very cute. :-)

She's got that same cowlick in front the my oldest daughter has!

halloweenlover said...

14 pounds is nothing! You are doing great! I think I was up to 20 pounds by 20 weeks and ended up gaining 35 in total. A little too much for my tastes, but not too bad.

She is so adorable. You should send out pictures of that gorgeous girl. Maybe she can build her own college fund through modeling ; )

Gal on the Go said...

Yay! on the update!

Kristi said...

So cute, and I love her hat. Spring is coming, hopefully. I have cabin fever too.