Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am Officially Too Competitive

The following may or may not have just happened:

I may have decided to go on a 4-miler when R returned from work to enjoy the 55 degree weather. On that run, I may or may not have decided to try to outrun a particularly fit couple both sporting "Boston Marathon 2007" shirts. I may, indeed have smoked them at which time I may have turned so they could see my profile in all it's glory, my tummy big with baby. Then I may or may not have continued on my way, feeling like I may die just for the glory of beating them. Now my quads may or may not feel like a 325 pound weight is permanently pressing them.

A proud moment, indeed. From now on, I may have to keep it inside. I am far too competitive for the outside and my body and baby may or may not be able to take it.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You rock. For real. I miss running. I can feel the cellulite growing on my thighs as I sit here typing this. Sigh...