Thursday, January 18, 2007

Boo

The past two days have been less than fun. R burst his ear drum playing basketball and cannot hear out of his left ear. Meanwhile my work plans remain up in the air. We are going to "revisit" it in a couple of months.

On the walk to work this morning, I started to reason that this is the first thing I have to do to really advocate for my child. I am loathe to work full time while she is still an infant. We will just have to see how I feel in a few months.

This is a holding pattern for everything right now (a grad school program I applied and interviewed for last week, R's work situation, the baby) I am NOT good with loss of control and I have no control over any of these things. Still, I have yet to fly off the handle, so I am considering this progress.

M just called me from the Florence train station while switching trains to Venice. Sigh. I am so envious.

No comments: